Friday, November 11, 2011

Movement Videos

The Flinstones: I loved the idea of a flip book and the way that they edited the water~

Shhh It's A Secret: The dancing was very well done and the way that they made it black and white added to the powerful effect.

Cherry Bombs: Editing was awesome! Soooo cool. Sound a little louder but I still liked it.

The Void: Well, considering that this is my group, I don't know wether to be overly critical or nice. This marked probably the 100th time I had seen it. The music was loud but we fixed that. All in all, I was satisfied with how it turned out.

Motion Hands: They have a very talented editor. Music was good but maybe louder.

Crazy Hair:  Cool editing job. Memorize the quotes when your saying them on video though.

Move Crew: Neat. Needs help with the music and reading of quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment